Sitting by the lake, drinking sprite.
I am never satified with life.
Head on my hound, watching clouds.
Family is the most important thing.
Remembered everything, except what I forgot.
I'm determined to be the greatest.
Mistakes make you stronger and wiser.
The hard way makes you stronger.
Laugh until you lose your breath.
Passionate about life, laughter, and everything.
More time in water than land.
Shoulder surgery means no state ring.
Potentially dangerous. Potentially infinite. Potentially not.
Moving forward, never able to stop.
Stays on train, but sees scenery.
Hard work failed means try harder.
Laugh and love fully. Live now.
Don't Know Where I'm Going Yet.
Still uncertain of where I'm headed.
Taking care of business.
I am Charles Darnay. Always Guilty.
Creating myself, making my existence worthwhile.
Sing too loud in the shower.
Sitting by the lake, drinking sprite.
ReplyDeleteI am never satified with life.
ReplyDeleteHead on my hound, watching clouds.
ReplyDeleteFamily is the most important thing.
ReplyDeleteRemembered everything, except what I forgot.
ReplyDeleteI'm determined to be the greatest.
ReplyDeleteMistakes make you stronger and wiser.
ReplyDeleteThe hard way makes you stronger.
ReplyDeleteLaugh until you lose your breath.
ReplyDeletePassionate about life, laughter, and everything.
ReplyDeleteMore time in water than land.
ReplyDeleteShoulder surgery means no state ring.
ReplyDeletePotentially dangerous. Potentially infinite. Potentially not.
ReplyDeleteMoving forward, never able to stop.
ReplyDeleteStays on train, but sees scenery.
ReplyDeleteHard work failed means try harder.
ReplyDeleteLaugh and love fully. Live now.
ReplyDeleteDon't Know Where I'm Going Yet.
ReplyDeleteStill uncertain of where I'm headed.
ReplyDeleteTaking care of business.
ReplyDeleteI am Charles Darnay. Always Guilty.
ReplyDeleteCreating myself, making my existence worthwhile.
ReplyDeleteSing too loud in the shower.
ReplyDelete